It is now possible for you to set a unique course theme for your Moodle course. You have 17 different themes to choose from. They are: Anomaly, Arialist, Binarius, Boxxie, Brick, Formal White, Form Factor, Fusion, Leatherbound, Magazine, Nimble, Nonzero, Overlay, Serenity, Sky High, Splash and Standard.
If you would like to set one of these themes for your course:
- Turn Editing on in your course.
- Click the Edit Settings link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the General settings section and find the Force theme drop-down menu.
- Select the theme that you want from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom and Save Changes.